We are always looking for qualified pet loving candidates to join our team!
Benefits of working with us include:
- protection by business liability insurance, bonding, and workman’s compensation insurance
- direct deposit every two weeks
- paid drive time
- discounted pet care for employees
- ongoing training and education
- local 24/7 emergency support
Our requirements are:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, registered, and insured transportation
- Must live in our service area
- Must be willing/able to transport pets in emergencies
- Must have a working smart phone with photo/video capabilities and GPS to use our app
- Must love animals, but no formal experience is required; we have a formal paid training program that will teach you everything you need to know!
Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Click here to go to our jobs page to see our current postings and apply. Qualified candidates will be contacted with next steps. (No phone calls please!)