We are always looking for qualified pet loving candidates to join our team!
Benefits of working with us include:
- protection by business liability insurance, bonding, and workman’s compensation insurance
- direct deposit every two weeks
- paid drive time
- discounted pet care for employees
- ongoing training and education
- local 24/7 emergency support
Our requirements are:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, registered, and insured transportation
- Must live in our service area
- Must be willing/able to transport pets in emergencies
- Must have a working smart phone with photo/video capabilities and GPS to use our app
- Must love animals, but no formal experience is required; we have a formal paid training program that will teach you everything you need to know!
Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug test.
*Please note: ALL of our positions pay minimum wage ($7.25/hour) for the 30 day probationary period. Afterwards, employees start between $8.50-10/hour.
To apply, submit the form below. Qualified candidates will be contacted with next steps. (No phone calls please!)